The world is changing, everything around us is constantly evolving, as everyone seeks convenience now; More people have questions, like how to pay for GOtv using a debit card, and we’re here to provide all the answers. Convenience is the key word. And when it comes to making convenient payments, VTpass is the go-to platform.
VTpass is an extremely easy-to-use bills payment platform that offers you seamless and superfast transactions like purchase of airtime and data. You can also pay your electricity bills there. Want to pay for Cable TV? VTpass has you covered. Buying third party insurance covers also was never easier. Making educational payments are also not left out. Whatever your bills payment needs are, ppp.vtpass.com is your sure plug.
There are a number of methods through which you can complete your payments using the platform. You can pay for GOtv by doing a Bank transfer, paying via USSD, using the VTpass wallet or using the scan to pay option. Today however, we will be walking you through how to pay for GOtv using a debit card option.
How To Pay For GOtv Using Your Card
- Firstly, log on to ppp.vtpass.com
- Go to “Pay tv subscription” and select GOTV.
- Fill in smart card number for the system to validate.
- After validation, select if you want to renew current bouquet or migrate to another, then provide other details as required.
- Proceed to payment and select the “pay with card” option.
- Provide your card details and complete your payment.
In addition, you can be rest assured that your card details are secure with VTpass. No automatic billing without initiating payment, no hacker getting your info. We take cyber security very seriously. Start using VTpass for your bills settlement and enjoy convenience at it’s best!